topbar To Japanese page To Home
Fukuzushi
Menu
About Sushi
About Ingredients
George
Access
Roppongi FUKUZUSHI
Entrance of FUKUZUSHI
1917 Fukuzushi was opened by Jotaro FUKUZAWA (first owner) in Tokyo.
After Shigeo FUKUZAWA(second owner) took over,Fukuzushi moved to Sapporo,HOKKAIDO and quickly became one of the most famous sushi restaurants in Sapporo.
 
1968 After its initial success,Fukuzushi took on the challenge of relocating to the bustling international town of Roppongi,TOKYO.
1984 Fukuzushi provides superb japanese cuisine prepared by expert chefs using the finest fish from HOKKAIDO,and its radical interior draws on old and new,fusing a traditional japanese restaurant with modern influences,which include a cafe-bar lounge.
George FUKUZUWAZA is present owner.
George
restaurant's view
Bar lounge
To top
copyright